Syntero continues to monitor the latest preventative measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the State of Ohio to curb the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are taking the utmost precautions to protect our clientele, staff members and the community-at-large from the spread of COVID-19.
Safety Requirements and Measures
- Masks that cover the nose and mouth are required for all staff, clients and guests when meeting indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- Proper social distancing is required. All Syntero lobbies, offices and meeting spaces have been arranged to provide adequate space between staff, clients and guests. Floor markings have also been added to provide additional guidance.
- All staff, clients and guests are encouraged to practice thorough handwashing. Hand sanitation stations have also been installed in easily-accessible locations for staff, clients and guests at all Syntero offices.
- No visitors will be allowed in Syntero offices with adult clients 18 and older unless approved prior to the appointment for special circumstances.
- Children 17 years and younger may be accompanied by one parent or guardian, but no other visitors; however, two parents or guardians may be present under special circumstances if deemed appropriate and approved prior to the appointment.
Pre-Visit Screening Questions
All clients entering Syntero offices are required to answer the following self-screening questions prior to entry:
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 48 hours?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- Are you currently awaiting results from a COVID-19 test?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 by a licensed healthcare provider (for example, a doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other) in the past 10 days?
- Have you been told that you are suspected to have COVID-19 by a licensed healthcare provider in the past 10 days?
If you answered “yes” to any of the aforementioned screening questions, if you do not feel well, or if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please call to reschedule your in-office appointment or switch to a Telehealth appointment, if applicable.
The CDC recommends the flu shot every year, and continues to do so as COVID-19 and the unpredictable Delta variant circulate. The flu shot does not protect against COVID-19; however, getting the flu shot can help prevent the flu and reduce risk of illness. Flu shots are available at Syntero’s Dublin office through Genoa Pharmacy. Click here to learn more.