- This event has passed.
July 24, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
For parents and caregivers (grandparents, other relatives, guardians, etc.) of children from birth through age 8. Learn how to get more of the behavior you like from your children and less of what you don’t.
Classes will cover:
• The power of positive parenting techniques
• What causes kids’ behaviors
• Setting goals for change
• Tips on how to reconnect with your child and build your positive relationship
• Giving directions kids are likely to follow
• Recognizing progress and planning for the future
Each participant will also have three one-on-one phone/in-person sessions with the group leaders to make the information really work for their families.
Free workbook and free childcare (registration required).
Raffle prizes and $10 gift card at first class.
Register by selecting the “Event Website” link, or email Debbie at email@example.com.