- This event has passed.
Positive Parenting Course
December 15, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Syntero’s Positive Parenting Program, or Triple P, is designed for parents and caregivers of children birth to age 8. Triple P helps participants learn how to get more desirable behaviors from their children. Triple P is offered free of charge for residents of Delaware and Morrow Counties.
Workbooks are provided. * Class size is limited. * Registration is required.
Classes will cover the following information:
- The power of positive parenting techniques
- What causes kids’ behaviors
- Setting goals for change
- Tips on how to reconnect with children and build positive relationships
- Giving directions kids are likely to follow
- Recognizing progress and planning for the future
Each participant will also have three one-on-one phone/in-person sessions with group leaders to make the information work for their families. Select the following link to register or email Debbie Combs at firstname.lastname@example.org.