#GivingTuesday is a national day for giving back. After Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Tuesday, November 29 is a day that encourages everyone to give back to the organizations they support.
Your gift to Syntero is used to help provide compassionate, expert counseling and community-based services to our clients in Central Ohio. Syntero is making a difference in the lives of people including:
- At-risk children and adolescents
- Grieving parents and families
- Individual of all ages who experienced trauma
- Families impacted by the heroin/opiate epidemic
- Older adults and caregivers of older adults
- Mothers of newborns living in poverty
- Infants born with developmental delays
- School-aged children and adolescents struggling with stress and self-esteem issues.
Your donation and support are a critical piece of this continuum of care. We hope you will consider a gift on #GivingTuesday. Learn how you can donate here.