Treating YOU with Dignity and Respect
All Syntero group programs are facilitated by licensed professionals and require pre-registration. There may be a cost associated with some groups.
Emotional Wellness Group
SourcePoint’s Emotional Wellness Group–Anything Bothering You? discusses emotional wellness at this difficult time.
Meets: Third Thursday of each month; 12:30-1:30 PM
Place: Group currently meets virtually via Zoom.
Advanced registration is required through SourcePoint’s activities calendar.
Socially “connect” and learn from professionals who provide practical and resourceful information so we can “thrive” and not merely “survive” daily life. This is a relaxed and enjoyable forum, which encourages participation among attendees. This group meets from 1:00 – 2:15 PM and is facilitated by Syntero Older Adults Community Support Specialist Charity Eilerman. Any older adult in Columbus is welcome to attend.
- October 8th – Open Discussion (Zoom)
- October 22nd – Complex Grief (Upper Arlington Senior Center)
- November 5th – Open Discussion (Zoom)
- November 19th – TBD (Upper Arlington Senior Center)
- December 3rd – Open Discussion (Zoom)
- December 17th – TBD (Upper Arlington Senior Center)
Participants must register and complete a waiver prior to participation. To register, please call the Upper Arlington Senior Center at 614-583-5320.