Please visit Syntero’s YouTube channel for short videos featuring everything from coping tips to parenting help.
- Talking to Youth About Race – A two-part webinar series featuring Syntero school-based clinicians. Learn why it is important to talk about race and the best way to start continuing conversations with young people. Click here to access the resources mentioned during the presentation.
- Guided Meditation Series – Meditation can be beneficial for your mental and physical health. Research suggests that practicing meditation may reduce anxiety, help alleviate symptoms of depression, decrease blood pressure and improve sleep. Check out this guided meditation series to relax, recharge and reset.
- K-12 Parent Webinar Series – focuses on topics of interest for parents of school-age children, including coping with grief, managing worry and anxiety and helping children build healthy friendships.
- ToolkitTuesday – short segments with tips that people of all ages and from all walks of life can apply to improve their overall wellness. Topics include how to find the positive, establishing healthy screen-time habits and having difficult conversations with loved ones.
- Maintaining Positivity and Increasing Social Connectedness While Staying at Home
- Change Fatigue and Tips to Help You and Your Students Adapt
- Recognizing and Combating Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
- View more