Syntero’s Positive Parenting Course will resume on October 28th. The five-week course is offered free of charge for residents of Delaware and Morrow Counties. The course is intended for parents and caregivers (grandparents, other relatives, guardians, etc.) of children from birth through age 8. Participants will learn how to get more desired behaviors from their children.
Classes will cover the following information:
- The power of positive parenting techniques
- What causes kids’ behaviors
- Setting goals for change
- Tips on how to reconnect with children and build positive relationships
- Giving directions kids are likely to follow
- Recognizing progress and planning for the future
The Positive Parenting Course is sponsored by Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Ohio Children’s Trust Fund and the United Way of Delaware County Strengthening Families program.