Syntero is pleased to announce its 2022 Slate of Officers:
- Trisha Halliday, Cardinal Health – Chairperson
- Stephen E. Ifeduba, Esq., Washington Prime Group – Vice Chairperson
- Stephen A. Wood, FHIMSS, IT-Finance Consultant (retired) – Treasurer
- Krista Stock, US Women’s Health Alliance – Secretary
- Kimberly C. Mallonn, Kane Is Able Talent Management – Development Committee Chairperson
- Marilee Chinnici-Zuercher, Non-profit CEO Dublin City Council/Mayor (retired) – Past Chairperson
Christopher Nguyen, Ph.D., has been appointed to the Syntero Board of Directors for a three-year term. Dr. Nguyen is the Assistant Professor-Clinical & Neuropsychology at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. His research interests include topics in cognitive aging, decision-making, civil capacities, and cross-cultural considerations in neuropsychology.
Eric Rebraca, MHA, BSA, joined the Syntero Board of Directors in September 2021. Eric is the Director of Emergency Services at Riverside Methodist Hospital, OhioHealth and brings his expertise of Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Health and Inpatient Hospital Administration to the board. Eric is a member of the Board’s Development Committee.
Syntero board member Kweku Ofei-Amoh is AEP’s new managing director of real estate and workplace services (REWS). Kweku joined the Syntero Board of Directors in 2020 and is also a member of the Board’s Development Committee. He was previously the business operations and performance manager for REWS at AEP.