A survey team from CARF International will be evaluating Syntero on October 28 – October 30. We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we may continue accreditation. As part of the evaluation, the surveyors will interview people who receive services, their families, our staff and others.
Some questions the survey team members might ask people are as follows:
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services?
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know or contact CARF International directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.