Syntero’s Positive Parenting Program, or Triple P, is an evidenced-based program that helps parents at risk of substance abuse learn parenting skills to reduce the risk of child abuse in our community. Syntero developed the program in a collaboration with Nationwide Children’s Hospital, which was made possible by a grant from the Ohio Children’s Trust Fund. Syntero offers the following programs for parents through Triple P:
- Dealing with Disobedience
- Developing Good Bedtime Routines
- Managing Fighting and Aggression
- Hassle-free Shopping with Children
- Small Group Sessions – Available for parents who have moderate to severe difficulties managing their child’s behavior and are designed to help parents gain a more in-depth understanding of positive parenting. The program model consists of five in-person meetings and three phone calls (coaching/check-in).
“This program has been a great way to support parents right where they are with a varying degree of needs,” said Outreach Clinician Deborah Combs, LISW-S. “I can’t wait to see what this year holds as we gain momentum throughout Delaware and Morrow Counties.”
Since the program began one year, ago, Syntero has helped 347 parents develop positive parenting practices! Click here to learn more.