Syntero’s Positive Parenting Program, or Triple P, is designed for parents and caregivers of children birth to age 8. Triple P helps participants learn how to get more desirable behaviors from their children. Triple P is offered free of charge for residents of Delaware and Morrow Counties. For more information, please contact Kyra Snider at Ksnider@syntero.org
Workbooks are provided. * Class size is limited. * Registration is required.
DATES: 5/18, 5/25, 6/1, 6/8, 6/15 – TIME: 6-7:30 p.m.
Classes will cover:
- The power of positive parenting techniques
- What causes kids’ behaviors
- Setting goals for change
- Tips on how to reconnect with your child and build your positive relationship
- Giving directions kids are likely to follow
- Recognizing progress and planning for the future
Each participant will also have three one-on-one phone/in-person sessions with the group leaders to make the information really work for their families.