Integrity – We are truthful, transparent and accountable to our mission.
Empowerment – We are all in, we share, we support, we encourage, we inspire and we serve
Innovation – We rely on providing the most comprehensive, client-centered care for those suffering from a wide range of mental health and substance abuse disorders.
Inclusiveness – We embrace diversity and actively engage in programs and services that honor, respect and recognize the unique qualities and needs of all people.
- We will provide the maximum amount of high-quality, effective behavioral healthcare treatment and prevention services on behalf of as many infants, children, adolescents, adults, and older adults as possible in a client-centered, welcoming and respectful manner. All services will be offered utilizing trauma-informed approaches and best practices.
- We will be recognized by clients/family members, the communities that we serve, our partners and funders as a key provider of suicide prevention, intervention and postvention services.
- We will strategically position ourselves as a provider of choice in the emerging healthcare environment with public and private funding bodies, primary care networks, managed care organizations, Accountable Care Organizations (ACOS), private insurance companies, school districts and nonprofit organizations.
- We will be a provider of choice for marginalized communities whose behavioral health needs are disproportionally worsened by racial disparity, racism, homophobia, ageism, sexism, xenophobia and other harmful societal disparities and negative actions.
- We will establish additional formal affiliations, strategic mergers, contracts and partnerships with other community provider agencies, school districts, primary care networks and hospitals to create greater operational and clinical efficiencies and practices. These actions will result in cost savings, better quality of care, and a seamless experience for clientele and their families.